BROADBAND NETWORKING SERVICES & BROADBAND IMPLEMENTATION
Wanwise can project-manage/implement a complete installation and setup of a new or upgraded Internet connection by:
- Initial (free) consultation with the client to define the business’s requirements, including:
- Internet connection speed
- domain name(s)
- network/firewall security
- antivirus (AV) protection
- email strategy
- web content filtering
- spam & offensive email prevention
- remote connectivity
- remote backup of company data
- ongoing network monitoring & support
- Specifying and ordering the appropriate business broadband service (e.g. Zen Internet ADSL, SDSL or Fibre) and all associated firewall and AV equipment and software
- Configuring the broadband equipment, firewall security policies, antivirus software installation, email configuration and testing
- Reconfiguring the Company workstations and servers to enable broadband Internet access for all devices
- Connecting remote office branches and home tele-workers to the main company network (LAN) via encrypted private tunnels (VPNs), utilising Juniper firewall security devices.
- Post-installation technical support for ad hoc requirements, including the option for retainer contracts and out-of-business hours callouts.
Wanwise will be able to control all technical aspects of the project, with client reviews at each agreed milestone, and finishing with a formal handover of supporting documentation and customer satisfaction! As Wanwise is a Zen Internet referral business partner for their broadband services, we can help you choose the type of service that is right for you.
If ordering a Zen Internet broadband service directly, please quote Wanwise with referral partner reference: CCMHH to enable us assist with order tracking and implementation/migration from an exisiting provider, if desired. Otherwise, click on the link below to read more about Zen Internet Broadband services.